1. Evaluation of anti-genotoxicity of the leaf extractsof Morinda citrifolia Linn. Plant Soil Environment 57: 222–227 (2011) 1.4
2. Production of anthraquinones from adventitious root derived callus and suspension cultures of Morinda citrifolia L. in response to auxins, cytokinins and sucrose levels. Asian Journal of Plant Science and Research 3: 131-138 (2013) 0.5
3 Field Performance and genetic fidelity evaluation of Micropropagated Morinda citrifolia L. Indian Journal of Biotechnology 13:121-130.(2014) H Index 20
4 Optimising elicitors and precursors to enhance Alizarin and Purpurin production in adventitious roots of Morinda citrifolia Linn Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences India Section-B Biological Sciences. Springer DOI 10.1007/s40011-014-0395-7 (2014) 0.39
II) Conference/Seminar Paper Presentations
1. Presented a poster entitled on Ex vitro rooting of micropropagated shoots of Morinda citrifolia L. International Symposium on ‘Genomics of Crops, Medicinal plants and Microbes’ held at Department of Botany, University of Kerala, Kariavattom, Thiruvananthapuram, India May 29-31, 2011.
2. Presented a paper (oral) entitled on Anthraquinone production from callus and cell suspension cultures of Morinda citrifolia L. International Seminar on ‘World Bioheritage Concerns Over Climate Change, With a Special Reference to Ethnic Vegetables’ held at Department of Botany, Sree Narayana College, Chempazhanthy, Thiruvananthapuram India September 7-8, 2012.
3. Presented a paper (oral) entitled on An efficient method for the micropropagation of Morinda citrifolia L. and evaluation of genetic fidelity of clonal plants International Symposium and xxii Annual Conference of Indian Association for Angiosperm Taxonomy on ‘ Innovative prospects in Angiosperm Taxonomy (ISIPAT-2012) held at Department of Botany, Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University, Amravati, Maharashtra, India October 28-30, 2012.
4. Presented a poster entitled on Evaluation of anti-genotoxicity of the leaf extracts of Morinda citrifolia L. Golden Jubilee National Symposium on ‘Plant Diversity, Utilization and Management’ held at Department of Botany, University of Kerala, Kariavattom, Thiruvananthapuram India
May 27-29, 2010
5. Presented a poster entitled on Preliminary studies on micropropagation of Morinda citrifolia L. 1st Kerala Women’s Science Congress’ held at St. Theresa’s College, Ernakulam, Kerala, India August 10-12, 2010.
August 10-12, 2010.
6. Presented a paper (oral) entitled on Elicitors and precursors enhanced production of anthraquinones in cell suspension cultures of Morinda citrifolia L. 16th All India Congress of Cytology and Genetics and National Symposium on Gene, Environment and Health, held at Department of Botany, University of Kerala, Kariavattom, Thiruvananthapuram, India
October 22-24, 2013.
7. Presented a paper (oral) entitled on Enhanced anthraquinone production in cell cultures of Morinda citrifolia L. through co-treatment with elicitors and precursors’ U G C sponsored ‘National Seminar on New Frontiers in Molecular Biology‘ held at Mar Athanasius College, Kothamangalam, Kerala December 12-13, 2013.