Dr. Krishnan M.
Mr. Krishnan M holds Masters Degree in Commerce and Business Administration. He has more than 15 years of experience in teaching at post graduate level. He has done his PhD in the area of Strategic Financial Management from CUSAT, Kerala. He has undergone the FDP at IIM-Ahmedabad. His areas of interest are Investment Management, Cost Management and Corporate Finance. As a visiting faculty he has offered courses in different business schools in Kerala. He has offered an MDP on Agri-Business to CEOs.
- Cost Management
- Investment Management
- Corporate Finance
- Strategic financial management
- Co-editor of the book titled Recent Trends in Finance and Banking, Excel Publishers, 2012, ISBN
- A study on the product factors affecting an Investor’s preference towards public sector life insurance products, Krishnan M, International Journal of Research in Computer application and Management, Volume 2, (2012) Issue No. 7 (July), ISSN 2231-1009•
- Case in Services Marketing: Published by Excel Books; Co Authored the case Rama Varma Club, ISBN: 978-81-7446-840-6w
- Case in Services Marketing: Published by Excel Books; Co authored the case Planet Health; The Next Big Battle Ground? ISBN: 978-81-7446-840-6w
- “Use of Internet radio in Academics – An Indian Perspective” – in SCMS Journal of Indian Management. This was published as a lead article. The article was co-authored by Dr. Vinith Kumar Nair, DCSMAT, Listed in Cabell’s Directory, Volume IV, No.1, Jan-Mar- 2007, ISSN-0973-3167•
- Strategic Management Case on Planet Health, a retail pharmaceutical giant in Ahmedabad, brought out as a collection of cases by IIM Ahmedabad •
- Author of one chapter of IGNOU material for the course on Post Graduate Diploma in Teaching and Research in Management addressing Management Pedagogy.
Management accounting practices among small and medium enterprises in Kerala (Ongoing)
- Resource person for a one day Management Development Programme titled Gateway to Finance for the executives of SYNTHITE industries Kerala held on 12th May 2012.
- Organized an MDP on Agri Business with Special Reference to Coconut Based Products conducted by DCSMAT Institutions in association with Coconut Development Board from 10-13 November, 2010.
- Resource Person for MDP on Agri Business with Special Reference to Coconut Based Products conducted by DCSMAT Institutions in association with Coconut Development Board from 10-13 November, 2010.
- FDP /IIM Ahmedabad /2007/3.5months
- FDP/ IIM K/2005/1week/Accounting & Finance
- FDP/AIDE/2005/ 1 week/Training for MBA faculty
- MDP/IIM K/2005/3 days/Finance for non finance professionals
- Case Method Workshop /ECCH/2005, Nov 21-23
- Training programme on Research Methodology and Data Analysis/IGNOU, Kochi/2011/ 27th April – 30th April 2011
- National Level Workshop on Research Methods and Multivariate analysis for decision making/ Vellore Institute of Technology Business School/2006/ 2 days
- MDP on Financial Analysis and Modeling using spread sheets/ Aloysius Institute of Management/ 2days/2011 September